Welcome to mindat.org
Mindat.org has been running since October 2000 with the aim of building and sharing information about minerals, their properties and where they are found.
It is now the world's largest public database of mineral information with an army of worldwide volunteers adding and verifying new information daily.
- 23rd June 2016 - LIVE REPORT Hong Kong mineral show - live report
- 13th May 2016 - LIVE REPORT Santa Ana - West Coast Gem & Mineral Show
- 9th April 2016 - LIVE REPORT Sinkankas Symposium 2016 - Roger Merk tribute - ...
- 20th March 2016 - LIVE REPORT The Nautilus Show, Ghent, Belgium - Live Report
- 14th February 2016 - LIVE REPORT Tucson 2016 - Live reports Saturday evening event
- 14th February 2016 - LIVE REPORT Tucson 2016 - Live report final day TGMS show
- Older News ArticlesClick here to view all older mineral news articles
Photo of the Day June 27, 2016
- Jolyon & Katya Ralph - YesterdayHong Kong mineral show - live report
- Paul Nicholson - TodayStorm Desmond and Wythburn mine
- Joel Dyer - TodayScandinavian Gem Symposium
- Giuliano Bettini - 20th Jun 2016Homage to the “Monti Livornesi” (the Leghorn Hills)
- Rolf Luetcke - 12th Jun 2016Getchell Mine, Humboldt County Nevada
- More ArticlesClick here to see more recent articles
- Re: Mica fom Gothenburg, Sweden13:59 27th Jun 2016 - posted by André Heyninck
- Re: Edit History = blanc page13:20 27th Jun 2016 - posted by Herwig Pelckmans
- Re: Edit History = blanc page12:33 27th Jun 2016 - posted by David Von Bargen
- Re: Mica fom Gothenburg, Sweden12:20 27th Jun 2016 - posted by Joshua Chambers
- Edit History = blanc page12:11 27th Jun 2016 - posted by Herwig Pelckmans
- Recent DiscussionsClick here to view all recent messages
Thank you for your support
Mindat.org would like to thank everyone who has contributed via sponsorship, donations and advertising to help us set up as a not-for-profit organization and to continue our important work.