Mindat.org 2015 Fundraising mineral auction now live!
Click here to view on Trinity Minerals website...
Welcome to mindat.org
Mindat.org has been running since October 2000 with the aim of building and sharing information about minerals, their properties and where they are found.
It is now the world's largest public database of mineral information with an army of worldwide volunteers adding and verifying new information daily.
Mindat.org is free to use. Why not start by reading about some commonly encountered minerals:
- 1st May 2015 Thank you! Tucson Mindat Auction donors
- 6th April 2015 Mindat.org in 3D
- 15th March 2015 Two new magazines to download
- 27th February 2015 Tucson 2015 - A quick photo tour
- 11th January 2015 The new mindat.org!
- 25th December 2014 What's new on our 21st anniversary?
- Older News ArticlesClick here to view all older mineral news articles
Photo of the Day May 6, 2015
- Jolyon & Katya Ralph - 1st May 2015Thank you! Tucson Mindat Auction donors
- Fred A. Schuster - 19th Apr 2015Visit to St Robert de Bellamin QC
- Jolyon & Katya Ralph - 6th Apr 2015Mindat.org in 3D
- Bill Cordua - 31st Mar 2015Temples of Galena
- Roy Starkey - 23rd Mar 2015Matthew Forster Heddle - exciting news!
- More ArticlesClick here to see more recent articles
- Admins:Please Help. Error message in catalogue02:43 6th May 2015 - posted by Charles Creekmur
- Re: Deo Darrah, Khash & Kuran Wa Munjan ...02:30 6th May 2015 - posted by Ian Nicastro
- Re: Bayldonite - Tsumeb Mine, Tsumeb, Otjikoto ...02:23 6th May 2015 - posted by Leor Goldberg
- Re: Deo Darrah, Khash & Kuran Wa Munjan ...02:22 6th May 2015 - posted by Timothy Blackwood
- Re: IMA discreditation02:21 6th May 2015 - posted by Alfredo Petrov
- Recent DiscussionsClick here to view all recent messages
Thank you for your support
Mindat.org would like to thank everyone who has contributed via sponsorship, donations and advertising to help us set up as a not-for-profit organization and to continue our important work.