Weinrich Minerals, Inc. - New Update - Auctions Closing
3rd April 2012
New Specimens have been added to the regular galleries, all good specimens priced at $100 and less.
This is a reminder that the auction will close this evening at 7 p.m. eastern standard time. There are 100 great specimens - too many good ones to feature all in this mail! Highlights include:
* several good tourmalines, including one beautiful large matrix piece
* neat fluorite/tourmaline combination
* large fine stibnite from China
* showy Romanian barite cabinet piece
* an excellent schorl/smoky quartz from the Erongo
* many excellent thumbnail specimens
* outstanding Russian ilvaite
* numerous fine Chinese specimens, including fluorite, ferberite, etc.
* large hydroxylherderite from Brazil
* plus many others .......
As always, we welcome your comments and suggestions.
Weinrich Minerals, Inc.
Dan & Diana Weinrich, owners
|Company Information:||Click Here|