24th May 2012In our new update for this week we present a varied selection of minerals from Germany. The update includes:
- Bariopharmacosiderite from the Clara Mine with really large crystals.
- Emplectite from Tannenbaum Mine (type locality).
- from Churprinz Mine is a bright Galena crystal specimen,
- from the Virneberg Mine a classic Psuedomalachite.
- classics from the Silver mining area of St. Andreasberg including Pyrargyrites, and a Pyromorphite from Bad Ems.
- Green Fluorapatite from Saxony with large crystals and also an attractive purple specimen.
- Fluorite from Bavaria
and many more minerals for you to see in this update.
To see the new update please follow the link below
We hope you enjoy.
From the Kristalle and Crystal Classics Team
|Company Information:||Click Here|
MINDAT DIRECTORYGo Back to Directory Homepage
HOW TO ADVERTISEClick here to register for a commercial listing Already have an advert?
Click here to log in Return to mindat.org
SEARCH BY REGION
31st Oct 2014YourMineralCollection
New update online
30th Oct 2014M&W Minerals
Minservice gallery updateWeinrich Minerals, Inc.
New Update/New Auctionmineralman.com
Amazing Auctions ENDING NOW!
29th Oct 2014Minservice.com
New updateDakota Matrix Minerals
Some Daily Five Minerals
28th Oct 2014Webminerals s.a.s
First Munich UpdateWeinrich Minerals, Inc.
New Update/Auction Closing
27th Oct 2014Bisbeeborn Minerals
31st Oct 201437th Combined Mineralogical Soci
1st Nov 2014Auction - Walker Mineralogical Stamford Mineral Society Show
7th Nov 2014West Coast Gem & Mineral Show -
8th Nov 2014New York City Gem & Mineral ShowMINERVAL. 28ª Feria de Minerale
9th Nov 2014GEOSFEER - Mineralen en hun Toep
13th Nov 2014Beijing Mineral and Gem Show
22nd Nov 2014Columbia, SC Gem & Mineral SocieDallas Gem & Mineral Society 57t
|Fade toolbar when not in focus||Fix toolbar to bottom of page|
|Hide Social Media Links|
|Slideshow frame delay||seconds|
Locality Updated: Huangsha Au deposit, Ruijin Co., Ganzhou Prefecture, Jiangxi Province, ChinaFrom Peter Haas, 31st Oct 2014 15:22:07