Crystal Classics - German Update
24th May 2012
In our new update for this week we present a varied selection of minerals from Germany. The update includes:
- Bariopharmacosiderite from the Clara Mine with really large crystals.
- Emplectite from Tannenbaum Mine (type locality).
- from Churprinz Mine is a bright Galena crystal specimen,
- from the Virneberg Mine a classic Psuedomalachite.
- classics from the Silver mining area of St. Andreasberg including Pyrargyrites, and a Pyromorphite from Bad Ems.
- Green Fluorapatite from Saxony with large crystals and also an attractive purple specimen.
- Fluorite from Bavaria
and many more minerals for you to see in this update.
To see the new update please follow the link below
We hope you enjoy.
From the Kristalle and Crystal Classics Team
|Company Information:||Click Here|