This page is currently not sponsored. Click here to sponsor this page.
|Name(s) in local language(s):||Italia|
Italy is divided into 20 regions which represent the first-level administrative divisions of the country. Each region, except for the Aosta Valley, is divided into provinces, the latter into municipalities.
Mineral ListMineral list contains entries from the region specified including sub-localities
1575 valid minerals. 338 (TL) - type locality of valid minerals. 6 (FRL) - first recorded locality of unapproved mineral/variety/etc.
Rock Types RecordedEntries shown in red are rocks recorded for this region.
Note: this is a very new system on mindat.org and data is currently VERY limited. Please bear with us while we work towards adding this information!
Rock list contains entries from the region specified including sub-localities
- Igneous rock
- Sedimentary rock and sediment
- Phosphatic sediment and phosphorite
- Organic-rich sediment and sedimentary rock
- Non-clastic siliceous sediment and sedimentary rock
- Miscellaneous clay and aluminium-rich sediment and sedimentary rock
- Metamorphic rock and metasediment
Localities in this Region
- Aosta Valley