Mindat Logo

Foundation of the old Sunnyside Mill

Foundation of the old Sunnyside Mill

Photo Copyright © Alan Goldstein  - This image is copyrighted. Unauthorized reproduction prohibited.

The foundation is all that remains of the mill of the Sunnyside mine. Collecting in the waste rock is possible, but not much of interest is found by the serious collector. Photograph by Alan Goldstein, August 1987.

This photo has been shown 1480 times

View User Page & Photos Create Talk Page Light Background

Mineral and/or Locality  
Search Google  
Copyright © Jolyon Ralph and Ida Chau 1993-2014. Site Map. Locality, mineral & photograph data are the copyright of the individuals who submitted them. Site hosted & developed by Jolyon Ralph. Mindat.org is an online information resource dedicated to providing free mineralogical information to all. Mindat relies on the contributions of thousands of members and supporters. Mindat does not offer minerals for sale. If you would like to add information to improve the quality of our database, then click here to register.
Current server date and time: December 22, 2014 12:46:47
Mineral and Locality Search
and/or Locality:
Fade toolbar when not in focusFix toolbar to bottom of page
Hide Social Media Links
Slideshow frame delay seconds