Crystal Classics - Der Hammerstein Auctions
19th June 2017
We have auctions from Crystal Classics Auctions Ltd., Crystal Classics USA and B&L Minerals ending Sunday 25th June. Some of the specimens live now include:
- An 80 mm complex, compound crystal of colourless to pale apple-green translucent Fluorite.
- A highly lustrous cabinet specimen of well developed, inter-mixed Sphalerite and Pyrite crystals to 15 and 8 mm respectively.
- An aesthetic cabinet specimen of a thin plate of calcite intermixed with sulphur completely covered in 1 mm tan-tinged colourless Calcite crystals.
- A rich ore specimen is peppered with granules and small clusters of glassy, orange-brown Chloragyrite.
- A interesting location miniature of quartz - within this, two small vugs to 6 x 2 mm are richly filled with dull gold needles of Millerite. From Brookwood Mine, England
- A thumbnail of bright, gemmy cherry-red Rhodochrosite crystals from the classic locality of the N'Chwaning, South Africa
- Bright, lustrous emerald-green crystals of Dioptase to 8 mm are scattered over snow-white micro-crystals of Calcite.
- A miniature of bright, milky-colourless euhedral crystals of the rare beryllium silicate Phenakite to 18 mm.
- A small thumbnail of gemmy emerald green crystals of Cuprian Adamite to 4 mm on intense apple-green micro-crystals of Gartrellite.
- A thumbnail displaying clustered rosettes and two sets of elongated, fan-like blades of deep blue Azurite on a little limonite matrix.
- A spectacular cabinet specimen of frosted, lustrous, milky Quartz crystals showing interesting stepped growth prism faces.
- A miniature of gemmy burnt toffee-orange Grossular crystals embedded in a matrix of chrome-olive green Clinochlore crystals.
And many more, follow the links to see!
|Company Information:||Click Here|