Crystal Classics - Weekly Update
14th September 2017
This week's new specimen update is an excellent selection of minerals from several classic worldwide locations including:
- Colour-zoned Fluorapatites on a spectacular Orthoclase crystal from Chywoon quarry, Cornwall, England.
- Lustrous black Manganite with Baryte from Ifeld in the Harz Mountains, Germany.
- Peppermint-green octahedral Fluorite from Riemvasmaak, South Africa.
- A terrific, flattened hexagonal Aquamarine from Marambaia, Jequitinhonha Valley, Brazil.
- Excellent crystals of Pharmacosiderite and Scorodite from Wheal Gorland, Cornwall, England.
- Chrome/lime-green Elbaite from the Xanda Mine, Virgem da Lapa, Minas Gerais, Brazil.
With many more specimens to see, please visit the website for the full update.
|Company Information:||Click Here|