Crystal Classics - Weekly Update
12th April 2018
For this week we have a wide selection of minerals with many excellent specimens from several worldwide locations including:-
- An excellent specimen of Benitoite crystals with contrasting white Natrolite from the USA.
- Botryoidal Malachite with an old handwritten label from Australia.
- A neat Cuprian Smithsonite from Tsumeb Mine.
- Very well formed lustrous Cuprite crystals from the Dem. Rep. of Congo.
- A rich crystal specimen of Caledonite from the USA.
- A neat single crystal of Scheelite on Quartz from Romania.
With many more specimens to see, visit the website for the full update.
|Company Information:||Click Here|