This page is currently not sponsored. Click here to sponsor this page.
|Location is approximate, estimate based on other nearby localities.|
|Latitude & Longitude (WGS84):||27° North , 81° West (est.)|
|Margin of Error:||~12km|
Heklaite from the area is man-mande.
Mineral ListMineral list contains entries from the region specified including sub-localities
52 valid minerals.
Rock Types RecordedEntries shown in red are rocks recorded for this region.
Note: this is a very new system on mindat.org and data is currently VERY limited. Please bear with us while we work towards adding this information!
Rock list contains entries from the region specified including sub-localities
Localities in this Region
- Polk Co.
- C C Calhoun Pit 7
- CEMEX Lake Wales Mine
- Central Florida Phosphate District (Bone Valley)
- Cargill Fertilizer - South Fort Meade
- Cristina Reserve Prospect
- Debris Deposits
- Fort Green Mine
- Fort Meade Mine Gardinier (Tencor; Fort Meade)
- Fort Meade Mine Mobil
- Fridovich Prospect (Lakeland Airport; Drane Field Tract; West Lakeland Venture)
- Hookers Prairie Mine
- IMC Agrico - Payne Creek
- IMC Agrico - Pebbledale
- Kingsford Mine
- Mulberry Mine (Drane Field Tract)
- Nichols Mine
- Noralyn/Phosphoria Mines (IMC-Agrico)
- Payne Creek-Palmetto Mine
- Pierce - Pebbledale
- Poseidon No. 1 Mine
- Saddle Creek Tailings Dam; Hydro (Asmac Minerals)
- Silver City Mine (Agricola Tract)
- Stuart-Griffin Tracts Occurrence
- Tenoroc Mine (Standard Slag and Silica Company)
- Early Davis - Davis Mine
- Ged Mining - Tice Pit
- Haines City Mine
- Polk Co.
- Polk Co.
- Hanton Quarry (Hampton Quarry)
- IMC Fertilizer; Inc. - Morrell Limerock Mine
- Irby Oaks Fill and Clay - Oaks Mine
- Kathleen Mine
- Land Pebble Phosphate District
- Bonny Lake Mine (Seminole Fertilizer)
- Haynesworth Mine (IMC-Agrico; Amer. Cyanamid; Chicora Mine Former Name; Haynsworth Mine)
- Polk County Prospect (Debris and Matrix T/A Minerals Polk County Mine; Old Achan Imc; Transammonia)
- Rockland Mine (US Agri-Chem; Rockland Mine)
- Saddle Creek (The Williams Company) Prospect (Lakeland Tract.; Saddle Creek-Ebersbach)
- Stuart Tract Prospect (C. F. Hardee Phosphate Complex; C. F. Industries; Hardee Mine)
- Watson Prospect (Hardee Mine; Stuart; C. F. Hardee Phosphate Complex; C.F. Industries)
- Macasphalt - Auburndale
- New Wales
- Owl's Nest - Woodley Clay Pit
- Piper Land Clearing; Inc. - Piper Mine
- Plant City
- Polk City Clay Pit
- Polk County Mine
- Ridgewood Mine
- Scanamerican Holdings - Green Valley Clay Mine
- Scanamerican Holdings - Green Valley Soil Mine
- South Florida Phosphate District
- Unnamed Diatomate Prospect (MRDS - 10288756)
- Unnamed Diatomite Deposit (MRDS - 10119015)
- Unnamed Diatomite Deposit (MRDS - 10216092)
- Unnamed Diatomite Deposit (MRDS - 10265198)
- Unnamed Diatomite Deposit (MRDS - 10265300)
- Unnamed Diatomite Prospect (MRDS - 10119005)
- Unnamed Diatomite Prospect (MRDS - 10168107)
- Unnamed Diatomite Prospect (MRDS - 10191911)
- Unnamed Diatomite Prospect (MRDS - 10241211)
- Polk Co.
The above list contains all mineral locality references listed on mindat.org. This does not claim to be a complete list. If you know of more minerals from this site, please register so you can add to our database. This locality information is for reference purposes only. You should never attempt to visit any sites listed in mindat.org without first ensuring that you have the permission of the land and/or mineral rights holders for access and that you are aware of all safety precautions necessary.