This page is currently not sponsored. Click here to sponsor this page.
No description has been added for this locality. Can you add one?
Mineral ListMineral list contains entries from the region specified including sub-localities
50 valid minerals. 2 (TL) - type locality of valid minerals.
Rock Types RecordedEntries shown in red are rocks recorded for this region.
Note: this is a very new system on mindat.org and data is currently VERY limited. Please bear with us while we work towards adding this information!
Rock list contains entries from the region specified including sub-localities
GeochronologyMineralization age: Cretaceous : 106 ± 3 Ma to 92 ± 2 Ma
Important note: This table is based only on rock and mineral ages recorded below and is not necessarily a complete representation of the geochronology, but does give an indication of possible mineralization events relevant to this locality. As more age information is added this table may expand in the future. A break in the table simply indicates a lack of data entered here, not necessarily a break in the geologic sequence. Grey background entries are from different, related, localities.
Localities in this Region
- Pike Co.
- Ainsworth Prospect
- Antimony Ltd. (Rainbow; Hawken and Anderson; Wright and Guess; Guess Property; Wright)
- Atlas Quicksilver
- Bear Creek prospect
- Bell Prospect
- Bemis Hill
- Clarks Prospect
- Cox Prospect
- East Gap Ridge Mine
- Funderburk prospect
- Hales Mine (Ajax Mine; Hales Mining and Development Co; Norton and Wright; Ajax Mercury Co; Hales) Lake Greeson
- Hill 2
- Hill 3
- Hopkins Prospect
- Hudgins prospect (Russell; Section 9; Hudgins)
- Interstate Mill Facility (Funk Property; V.B. Lewis Property; Vb Lewis Property)
- Lake Greeson
- Gap Ridge Mine
- Isabell Mine (Isabell Prospect; Isabell Hill Mine; Craig Mine)
- Isabell West Mine
- Lowery and James Mine (Lowrey Lease; Lowrey and James)
- Mill Hill
- Parker Hill Mine
- Parker prospect (Big Six Mining Company prospect)
- Parnell Hill
- Skelton Mt.
- U.S. Mercury Company Mine
- West Gap Ridge Mine
- Yenglin Mine
- Mercury District of Southwest Arkansas
- Mill Creek prospect
- Mill Mountain Prospects
- Pike Co.
- Pike Co.
- Muddy Fork
- Muddy Fork Mining Company Mine
- Muddy Fork Township
- American Mine (Kimberlite Mine)
- Black Lick Prospect
- Crater of Diamonds State Park (Arkansas Diamond Corp. Mine; Mauney Mine; Ozark Mine; Prairie Creek Lamproite)
- Plaster Bluff
- Twin Knobs No. 1 Mine
- Wall Mt.
- Nelsons Prospect (Browns Prospect)
- Ouachita Mts Manganese District
- Ozans Sec.31
- Ozans Sec.5
- Pike City prospect
- Pike Mining Co.. (Rainbow Mining Co.)
- Unnamed Prospect (MRDS - 10040363)
- Unnamed Prospect (MRDS -10040366; Prospect 21)
- Wall Rock Shaft
- Wann Mine
- Wheelers Property
- Pike Co.
This page contains all mineral locality references listed on mindat.org. This does not claim to be a complete list. If you know of more minerals from this site, please register so you can add to our database. This locality information is for reference purposes only. You should never attempt to visit any sites listed in mindat.org without first ensuring that you have the permission of the land and/or mineral rights holders for access and that you are aware of all safety precautions necessary.