La Dérochade, Sainte-Marguerite, Paulhaguet, Haute-Loire, Auvergne-Rhône-Alpes, France
This page is currently not sponsored. Click here to sponsor this page.
|Other/historical region names associated with this locality:||Auvergne; Rhône-Alpes|
At the confluence of La Rimonde brook and La Senouire river.
Several veins are known in gneisses and granite :
- Sainte Barbe vein (Galena, gold-bearing)
- Le Baron vein (Barite-Fluorite)
- Le Carreau vein
- Chabestrat vein (Silver-bearing Galena)
- Barite Fluorite vein located south of Le Baron vein
- Vauzelle vein (Barite), 1.5 kilometers from La Dérochade (continuation of one of the veins)
- Chloritized lamprophyre vein at gneisses/granite contact
- Quartz-Arsenopyrite microbreccias in granite
24 valid minerals.
The above list contains all mineral locality references listed on mindat.org. This does not claim to be a complete list. If you know of more minerals from this site, please register so you can add to our database. This locality information is for reference purposes only. You should never attempt to visit any sites listed in mindat.org without first ensuring that you have the permission of the land and/or mineral rights holders for access and that you are aware of all safety precautions necessary.