Welcome to mindat.org
Mindat.org has been running since October 2000 with the aim of building and sharing information about minerals, their properties and where they are found.
It is now the world's largest public database of mineral information with an army of worldwide volunteers adding and verifying new information daily.
- 22nd August 2017 - LIVE REPORT Moscow mindat tour
- 18th August 2017 - LIVE REPORT Saint Petersburg mindat tour
- 15th August 2017 DENVER SHOW 2017 - Everything you need to know!
- 21st July 2017 - LIVE REPORT Gold and Silver Deposits in Colorado Symposium ...
- 14th July 2017 - LIVE REPORT Crystal Days 20 - Lwowek Slaski 2017
- 6th July 2017 Lwówek Home of Culture - Mindat Meeting 15th ...
- Older News ArticlesClick here to view all older mineral news articles
Photo of the Day August 23, 2017
- Jolyon & Katya Ralph - YesterdayMoscow mindat tour
- Jolyon & Katya Ralph - 18th Aug 2017Saint Petersburg mindat tour
- Lon Clay Hill - 17th Aug 2017Ramdohr's Observations of Opaque Minerals in Meteorites, Part I
- Phil M. Belley - 16th Aug 2017Finding gem PERIDOT in the B.C. wilderness
- Giuliano Bettini - 15th Aug 2017Etched pollucite & cavities attributable to pollucite crystals
- More ArticlesClick here to see more recent articles
- Re: Help. Zeolite I presume.17:01 23rd Aug 2017 - posted by Giuliano Bettini
- Re: Unable to find locality via search bars16:09 23rd Aug 2017 - posted by Niels Brouwer
- Re: Spelling of Babbacombe16:03 23rd Aug 2017 - posted by Uwe Kolitsch
- Re: Help. Zeolite I presume.15:53 23rd Aug 2017 - posted by Giuliano Bettini
- Re: Photo icon not activated after approval Photo.15:50 23rd Aug 2017 - posted by Uwe Kolitsch
- Recent DiscussionsClick here to view all recent messages
Thank you for your support
Mindat.org would like to thank everyone who has donated to help us continue our important work.