Welcome to mindat.org
Mindat.org has been running since October 2000 with the aim of building and sharing information about minerals, their properties and where they are found.
It is now the world's largest public database of mineral information with an army of worldwide volunteers adding and verifying new information daily.
- 21st July 2017 - LIVE REPORT Gold and Silver Deposits in Colorado Symposium ...
- 14th July 2017 - LIVE REPORT Crystal Days 20 - Lwowek Slaski 2017
- 6th July 2017 Lwówek Home of Culture - Mindat Meeting 15th ...
- 1st July 2017 Sainte-Marie-Aux-Mines 2017
- 4th June 2017 - LIVE REPORT TIMA Tokyo Mineral Show 2017
- 21st April 2017 - LIVE REPORT The 44th Rochester Mineralogical Symposium
- Older News ArticlesClick here to view all older mineral news articles
Photo of the Day July 23, 2017
- Erin Delventhal - TodayGold and Silver Deposits in Colorado Symposium 2017
- Jolyon & Katya Ralph - 20th Jul 2017Crystal Days 20 - Lwowek Slaski 2017
- Rolf Luetcke - 8th Jul 2017Cochise Stronghold Fun Gold Story
- Frank Festa - 7th Jul 201730. Herkimer Diamonds II -The Collecting Trip
- Dave Crosby - 9th Jul 2017Barnes Butte, Phoenix Arizona
- More ArticlesClick here to see more recent articles
- Re: Geologic origins and diversification of agates03:52 23rd Jul 2017 - posted by Paul Brandes
- Re: The enlightened and the not so enlightened.00:57 23rd Jul 2017 - posted by Doug Daniels
- Re: Field Of View22:30 22nd Jul 2017 - posted by Ed Clopton
- Re: Are these real or fake red coral22:21 22nd Jul 2017 - posted by Alfred L. Ostrander
- Re: Are these real or fake red coral22:08 22nd Jul 2017 - posted by Paul De Bondt
- Recent DiscussionsClick here to view all recent messages
Thank you for your support
Mindat.org would like to thank everyone who has donated to help us continue our important work.