This page is currently not sponsored. Click here to sponsor this page.
Mindat ArticlesMining Deseret: Upcoming Presentation 2014 09 26 in Salt Lake City, UT by Russell Hartill
Mineral ListMineral list contains entries from the region specified including sub-localities
Rock Types RecordedEntries shown in red are rocks recorded for this region.
Note: this is a very new system on mindat.org and data is currently VERY limited. Please bear with us while we work towards adding this information!
Rock list contains entries from the region specified including sub-localities
- Igneous rock
- Sedimentary rock and sediment
- Carbonate sediment and sedimentary rock
- Phosphatic sediment and phosphorite
- Organic-rich sediment and sedimentary rock
- Non-clastic siliceous sediment and sedimentary rock
- Miscellaneous clay and aluminium-rich sediment and sedimentary rock
- Sediment and sedimentary rock based on grain or crystal size
- Metamorphic rock and metasediment
- Other material
753 valid minerals. 90 (TL) - type locality of valid minerals. 2 (FRL) - first recorded locality of unapproved mineral/variety/etc.