This page is currently not sponsored. Click here to sponsor this page.
|Name(s) in local language(s):||Deutschland|
A federal parliamentary republic in western-central Europe which consists of 16 largely autonomous states ("Länder", sg. "Land").
The birth place of mineralogy as a modern science.
Mineral ListMineral list contains entries from the region specified including sub-localities
1672 valid minerals. 347 (TL) - type locality of valid minerals. 9 (FRL) - first recorded locality of unapproved mineral/variety/etc.
Rock Types RecordedEntries shown in red are rocks recorded for this region.
Note: this is a very new system on mindat.org and data is currently VERY limited. Please bear with us while we work towards adding this information!
Rock list contains entries from the region specified including sub-localities
- Sedimentary rock and sediment
- Carbonate sediment and sedimentary rock
- Phosphatic sediment and phosphorite
- Organic-rich sediment and sedimentary rock
- Non-clastic siliceous sediment and sedimentary rock
- Miscellaneous clay and aluminium-rich sediment and sedimentary rock
- Metamorphic rock and metasediment
- Metasedimentary rock
- Metamorphic rock with unknown protolith